Retail Project, R.I. is currently seeking student interns.
To apply, please contact Soren Ryherd at email@example.com
Position: Marketing/Brand Development Intern
We are seeking a student with an interest in entrepreneurship, branding, public relations and marketing, who is looking for an internship for academic credit. As a team member of a small, vibrant start-up company, the intern will have many opportunities to contribute toward a variety of projects within our scope. Tasks include:
- Developing content for brand websites, including product descriptions, additional copy and pricing
- Developing and growing social media for Retail Project brands and our parent brand. This includes Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Assisting with marketing and public relations. This includes contributing to press releases and newsletters, and posting to online media
- Helping develop and implement our customer experience strategy, including customer care, reaching and retaining customers, and maintaining brand identity
- Collaborating with team on new ideas, directions and venues for marketing and communications
- Assisting the Project Manager with brand development, merchandising and vendor relations
- Other tasks as needed
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to craft effective messaging.
- Experience with Social Media
- Experience leading & managing Projects
- Interest in start-up companies and entrepreneurship
- Ability to think creatively and work well on a small, fast-paced team
- Must be computer literate (working knowledge of word processing, Excel). Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop highly desired. Knowledge of HTML and graphic design a plus.
Hours: Minimum of 12 hours per week, but anything beyond that is appreciated.
Compensation: This internship recognizes academic credit and will provide a $500 stipend when academic credit is unavailable.
To Apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Retail Project is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, age, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, background, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Check out our “Wall of Thanks” page featuring our past interns. Thank you to all for your contribution to The Retail Project vision.